4M Whitetails - Rules of Engagement
- Safety comes First. Upon arrival, all firearms will be secured in a lockup. The only loaded firearms allowed are in the blind or at the gun range. Hunters will find that the guides are very safety conscious.
- All hunters must obtain a current Texas Hunting License and follow all Federal, State, and Local laws.
- Hunters will be required to site in their rifles with their guides at the gun range.
- The guides will determine which buck is eligible for harvest and the approximate score.
- 4M Whitetails will use reasonable efforts to find wounded animals including the use of bloodhounds.
- Prior to arrival, all hunters will be required to acknowledge and sign the 4M Whitetails Hunt and Liability Indemnification agreements. (A 4M Whitetail Insurance Coverage Requirement)